I did a thing! I decorated these clothespegs and strapped a camera on my head while doing the last one so I could share with you how to do it. They are great with white ironstone, farmhouse decor or primitive decor. And sooooo quick and easy to do!
All you need is
- Some clothes pegs – mine came from yard sales, but you can get a bag at any craft store or stores that sell crafts
And here that is on Amazon
- A black stamp pad – My preference is StazOn
And find this on Amazon
- Stamps – Use numbers or letters or even words. Whatever floats yer boat
They’re on Amazon too, but good grief! So many choices!
- A pipe cleaner
- Rubber gloves
The video is only 3 or 4 minutes long and that’s start to finish one clothes peg. It’s that quick.
Latest posts by Wanda (see all)
- How To Make Fabric Pumpkin Bowl Filler Flatties - September 25, 2023
- A Personal Review and Comparison of Temu Silk Flowers - June 13, 2023
- A New Look For the Vintage Booth - May 15, 2023