Let’s talk about glass a bit. Glass has never been my superpower, but I’m trying to learn. Maybe you are, too. I’ll wager you know more than I do, though. But in case you’re researching something that looks like this, here’s what I’ve learned.
I recently found this glass…. thing. I had absolutely no idea what it was or who made it. Research – and asking questions in glass groups – taught me several things:
- It’s a candle holder …. vase thingy. Ha! How’s that? I think I added the vase part.
- It’s made by Viking
- It’s swung glass and those things sticking up are called fingers
- The color is called “smoke”
- It was probably made in the 1960s
Latest posts by Wanda (see all)
- A Personal Review and Comparison of Temu Silk Flowers - June 13, 2023
- A New Look For the Vintage Booth - May 15, 2023
- Lamp Part and Pieces Upcycle - May 12, 2023