- This item is sold.
- Vintage perfume ad
- Carefully cut from a 1946, French, trade magazine
- 11″ x 15″
- Featured perfumes: Danger, Reflexions and Surrender
- Artwork by Marjollin
- Vivid color
- Drawings are a mermaid, a nude woman beside water and a kneeling prince
- Reverse side – full page, color ad for Roger et Gallet Parfumeurs, Partir
- Artwork is lady by iron gates gazing out at a ship on the ocean
- Condition: good
- Suitable for framing
- Use in your bedroom, dressing room, salon or boutique
Vintage Perfume Ad From 1946 French Magazine
Sorry. This French perfume ad is sold. Price is shown for reference only.
French perfume ad taken from a 1946, French magazine. There are ads on both sides. One side features three perfumes: Danger – Reflexions (Reflections) – Surrender. The REVERSE SIDE is for Roger et Gallet Parfumeurs.
It is an original, 11″ x 15″ ad taken from the December 1946 trade magazine, France Illustration. It was carefully cut and is suitable for framing. Perfect for your bedroom, boudoir, dressing room, a salon or boutique!
The main ad features three perfume bottles of Danger, Reflexions, and Surrender. They are all in vivid color and surrounded by line drawings of a nude woman by water, a mermaid, and a kneeling prince. Artwork was done by Marjollin. Written above the illustration is, “Parfums Rares Poemes D’Amour.” At the bottom is, “Parfums Ciro – 4 Palace Vendome – Paris.”
The reverse side is a full page, color ad for Roger et Gallet Parfumeurs, Partir and features a lady by iron gates gazing out at a ship on the ocean.
The heavy, slick, magazine page has gently yellowed. Edges are sharp, corners are slightly curled with soft creases. Staple holes are on the left side.
Out of stock