- 1946-1953 Large crimson label with gold or silver trim. Reads Lefton’s Exclusive Japan
- 1953-1971 Red label with gold or silver trim. Reads Lefton’s Reg U.S. Pat. Off. Exclu. Japan
- 1960-1983 Lefton Trademark Exclusive Japan
- 1986 (Known year, but of course, it spans more years than this.) Reads Lefton Trademark Exclusives Tiawan
- 1962-1990 Lefton ® Trademark Excl
- 1999 — Has China on the label. (Apologies for the blurry photo. I blatantly lifted it off an estate sale ad.)
The following two tabs change content below.
Dating Lefton china labels. Some years ago I found this info on dating Lefton china and figurines on the internet… somewhere… and jotted it down. I ran across that piece of paper recently and thought I’d pass along this helpful information to you. It’s not an all inclusive guide, but is certainly a good starting point. I can’t vouch for its accuracy, but would wager it’s pretty close. Remember these are foil or paper labels, not marks.