- 7 vintage cookbooks
- 6 Culinary Arts Institute
- 1 Good Housekeeping Cakes
- 6″ x 9″
- Paper covers, stapled spine
- Worn condition
- 1940’s and 1950’s
Vintage Cookbooks – 6 Culinary Arts Institute Cookbooks from the 1940’s + More
Six 1940’s cook books from the Culinary Arts Institute with the Good Housekeeping Cake cook booklet tagging along. The cookbooks are each paper cover, stapled spine and 6″ x 9″. All are in similar condition – good, stored condition with yellowed pages and cover and edge wear. Any damage other than that will be listed by the book below:
- 250 Superb Pies and Pastries. 1940. Shiny cover paper. Curled front corners.
- 500 Delicious Dishes From Leftovers. 1940. Matte cover paper. The spine is split at the bottom for about an inch.
- 500 Delicious Salads. 1940. Shiny cover with curled front corners.
- 500 Snacks. 1940. Shiny cover, curled and bent with edge tears.
- 250 Delectable Desserts. 1940. Matte cover. The bottom of the front cover is faded about 1/4″ across. Top corners in back are bent about 1/4″.
- 250 Ways of Serving Potatoes. 1941. Shiny cover with curled corners. Food spot on the last page.
- Good Housekeeping’s Cake Book. Book number 3. 1958. The cover is stained both front and back and feels wavy like it might have some moisture damage.
1 in stock