- Vintage perfume ad
- Carefully cut from a 1946, French, trade magazine
- 11″ x 15″
- Featured perfumes: Danger, Reflexions and Surrender
- Artwork by Marjollin
- Vivid color
- Drawings are a mermaid, a nude woman beside water and a kneeling prince
- Reverse side – full page, color ad for Roger et Gallet Parfumeurs, Partir
- Artwork is lady by iron gates gazing out at a ship on the ocean
- Condition: good
- Suitable for framing
- Use in your bedroom, dressing room, salon or boutique
Vintage Perfume Ad From 1946 French Magazine
French perfume ad taken from a 1946, French magazine. There are ads on both sides. One side features three perfumes: Danger – Reflexions (Reflections) – Surrender. The REVERSE SIDE is for Roger et Gallet Parfumeurs.
It is an original, 11″ x 15″ ad taken from the December 1946 trade magazine, France Illustration. It was carefully cut and is suitable for framing. Perfect for your bedroom, boudoir, dressing room, a salon or boutique!
The main ad features three perfume bottles of Danger, Reflexions and Surrender. They are all in vivid color and surrounded by line drawings of a nude woman by water, a mermaid, and a kneeling prince. Artwork was done by Marjollin. Written above the illustration is, “Parfums Rares Poemes D’Amour.” At the bottom is, “Parfums Ciro – 4 Palace Vendome – Paris.”
The reverse side is a full page, color ad for Roger et Gallet Parfumeurs, Partir and features a lady by iron gates gazing out at a ship on the ocean.
The heavy, slick, magazine page has gently yellowed. Edges are sharp, corners are slightly curled with soft creases. Staple holes are on the left side.
1 in stock