Golden Beef Casserole - Ground beef, corn and cheese
This is one of those dishes that doesn’t photograph as well as it tastes. So forgive the picture and imagine the goodness of flavor. It’s quick and easy and can be mixed and cooked in the same dish. The recipe was found in a church cookbook.
Write a review
- 1 lb. ground chuck
- 1 can whole kernel corn (drained)
- 8 ozs. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- Brown the meat and drain.
- Mix all ingredients and salt to taste.
- Cook at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until bubbling.
Just Vintage Home http://justvintagehome.com/
The following two tabs change content below.